Who we are
In Information Systems & Technology (IST) we strive to provide effective information systems, technology and services in support of learning, teaching, research and administrative needs.
On our site you'll find information on the IT services and resources available to students, faculty and staff; IST and campus-wide IT projects and initiatives; and information on our continuous efforts to provide an exceptional IT environment on campus.
Commonly requested services
IST NOTICE BOARD
- Planned maintenance to interrupt access to many IT services - March 3
- New version of Microsoft Teams to be enabled - February 20
- WatIAM will be unavailable during scheduled maintenance – February 21
- Quest maintenance windows - Feb/March/Apr
- University's entire network core to be updated
- Sentinel One selected as Endpoint Detection and Response solution
- SAS software available to faculty and staff via the IST Webstore
- Migrating R: drive content to SharePoint Online and/or Teams
- Proposed campus telephony service and pricing change
The following two significant changes have been scheduled as part of the Core Network Update project.
Resources that currently reside on an aging load balancer will be migrated to new equipment.
The Grouper service is currently down and unavailable. IST is investigating the cause of the issue and additional information will be shared once available.