Students who have library book retrieval and/or campus book delivery in their AccessAbility Services, and/or LAS accommodation plan, may take advantage of these services.
- Circulation services staff will retrieve one or two urgently needed items as soon as possible
- Otherwise, Circulation Services staff can retrieve up to five items by the next work day
- Please provide a list of the titles and call numbers
Campus book delivery:
- Circulation services staff will send circulating materials (up to five items) to users on campus via interoffice mail
- Please provide a list of titles and call numbers
Note: Periodicals can also be retrieved, but will be placed on the hold shelf for one day only.
To access these services, or for more information:
- visit the Circulation desk in person
- call (519) 888-4567 at ext. 84882