This session will provide a simple overview of copyright, and the implications it has in your teaching. By the end of this session you will be better prepared to:
- Use copyright protected works in the classroom, LEARN, or through Course Reserves
- Choose alternate options for using materials, if necessary
In this session, participants will be introduced to copyright concepts as they apply to the writing and publication of their thesis on UWSpace. This session will cover:
- Your copyright responsibilities when writing your thesis
- Considerations for using your own work
- Considerations for using third party materials (images, figures, etc.)
Here comes Santa paws!
Stop by the Dana Porter Library Learning lab for some cuddles with therapy dog Lexi!
Be sure to get there early for this popular event!
While you're at it, grab a Holi-yay package filled with everything you need to see you through the end of term, including academic resources and some sweet treats! Holi-yay packs are also available at Davis Centre Library.
Brace your elves - it's almost exam time!
Stop by Dana Porter or Davis Centre Library and pick up a Holi-yay package filled with everything you need to see you through the end of term, including academic resources and some sweet treats!
While you're picking up your pack at Dana Porter, visit the Learning lab (Room 323) to have some cuddles with therapy dog Lexi!