...like 'Shark Week,' but more intense.
You've survived nesting season, but can you survive Goose Week? The Library is partnering with Retail Services, Waterloo Athletics and Recreation, and Food Services for a week filled with Goose-themed activities, events, displays and swag. Be on the lookout for events and displays throughout the libraries, including:
- Learn more about geese at our 'myth or fact' game, goose comics and book displays, and a new all-goose selection by Waterloo artist alum Andy Cho
- Enter our What do you meme, geese? contest and look for submissions on the Library's Instagram, Facebook or Twitter
- Design and make your own goose buttons
- Eat like a bird after you build your own Goose Trail Mix
- Walk a mile in their webbed feet with our goose green screen
- Move Your Mind (MYM) and your body with some fowl moves lead by Waterloo Athletics and Recreation
- Play some larger-than-goose games in the Arts Quad
- Create a piece of goose art to take home
- Discover the legacy of geese at Waterloo with a digital exhibit of goose-related items from Special Collections & Archives
- Pick up a Goose Week treat from Food Services locations across campus
*Every time you participate in a Goose Week event, you'll receive a 15% off coupon for Retail Services!
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1