Design you own meme! Check out our Canva tutorial on Instagram.
- Submit your design by 11:59 p.m. on July 23 using this form.
- All submissions must be original work (digital art, illustrations, photography, etc.) or created with content covered by fair dealing or the Copyright Act — we recommend using Creative Commons for images.
- All eligible submissions must be G-rated, and must not depict or identify any persons.
- This contest is only open to students currently registered at University of Waterloo.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
Voting will take place on the Library's Instagram account from July 24, 9 a.m. to July 26, 11:59 p.m. Follow @UWLibrary on Instagram to vote for the winning design!