The third annual Research Data Management Conference, sponsored by the University of Waterloo Library, will be held on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 from 9:00 am to noon, in DC 1302.
This year’s conference features the following speakers:
- Ian Milligan, assistant professor of digital and Canadian history, University of Waterloo.
- Historians and the Web Age: Making Sense of Abundance.
- Carol Perry, associate librarian, University of Guelph.
- Project ARC.
- Courtney Earl Matthews, digital repository librarian, University of Waterloo.
- Overview of Research Data Management in Academic Libraries.
For more information and to register, please visit the Data Management Conference 2014 Guide.