In this session, participants will be introduced to copyright, and the rights and responsibilities they have when publishing their research. This session includes an introduction to:
- Copyright and licensing as they apply to publication
- Your rights as an author and tips on how to keep them
- Suggestions of helpful resources
- Questionable publisher practices and how to avoid them
Connecting to the Webinar
This webinar will be hosted using Skype. There are two options to join the webinar:
- Join using Skype (if you have Skype on your computer).
- Join using the Skype Web App through your browser. More information is available below.
If you wish to connect using phone audio instead of computer audio, please contact Lauren Byl.
For more information about using the Skype Web App see: