NOTE: All but the single-side print queues default to double side.
- Log in to the W Print home page. Sign in using your WatIAM userID and password if you are a student or your W Print user ID and password if you are faculty, staff, or community borrower.
- Go to Web Print and click Submit a Job
- In the search bar at the top of the page, type 'vx' and hit enter.
- Select the public Xerox printer that corresponds to the desired print setting:
- mediaprint2\rs-public-BW-vx: black and white double sided
- mediaprint2\\rs-public-BW-vx-s-s: black and white single sided
- mediaprint2\\rs-public-colour-vx: colour double sided
- mediaprint2\\rs-public-colour-vx-s-s: colour single sided
- Upload your document.
- Once it says 'held in a queue', go to the printer you would like to receive the document from. Your files will be available up to two hours to print or cancel.
- Tap your Watcard on the sensor to the left of the screen or input your WatIAM credentials.
- Select the check box of the document you want released and release your document for printing.
W Print printer locations
- Dana Porter Library:
- Main floor - 262
- Third floor - 302 (Near Vending Machines)
- Davis Centre Library:
- Main floor (IST service desk area)
- Lower floor
Contact the help desk for technical support.