Before depositing your research:
- Ensure that your deposit was produced during your affiliation with Waterloo.
- Confirm that your deposit type is currently accepted: Article (Peer-Reviewed), Preprint Conference Paper, Technical Report, White Paper.
- Confirm that you have the right to make a deposit by conferring with SHERPA/RoMEO and your publisher. Your publisher may require you to meet certain conditions. This usually involves inserting a publisher's acknowledgement statement containing the publisher's name and a link to the Version of Record directly into your PDF.
- Make an accessible copy of your article following the University’s recommended instructions for formatting your work as a PDF/UA. Otherwise use the Creating a PDF version Instructions to create a PDF/A version.
- Review the UWSpace Non-Exclusive Distribution License that you must accept to complete your deposit.
To deposit your research you must login to UWSpace and choose the “Articles (peer-reviewed), Conference Papers, Technical Papers, White Papers” link on the home page.