Would you like to make an undergraduate work Open Access? Students and their supervisors are now able to deposit undergraduate work in UWSpace. To be deposited the undergraduate work must:
- have been completed as part of a 4th year honours thesis or honours research project.
- be approved by the supervisor as being academically exemplary and worthy of long term preservation in UWSpace.
If you are a supervisor, you can use the Undergraduate deposit form for supervisors to:
- approve a student request for inclusion in UWSpace. Use this option if you received an e-mail from the student requesting your approval.
- recommend a student work for inclusion in UWSpace. Use this option to recommend a student's work.
If you are a student, you can use the Undergraduate deposit form for students to:
- request your supervisor's approval to deposit your work in UWSpace.
- add your work to UWSpace based on a supervisor's recommendation.
Contact us if you have questions about this service.