Health care - Working with health care professionals - How health care professionals can help

There are many health care professionals who can assist you, including your family physician, specialists, such as a geriatrician, and allied professionals such as nurses, social workers, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, and so forth. Each of them has a very special interest and can be very useful to help you live well with dementia.

Frequently asked questions

Back to top

Living Well With Dementia logo