In this section, you will find information about living well and improving your quality of life.
- Tips and strategies for daily living
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Adapting leisure interests to meet new abilities
- Using assistive technology to remain independent
- Strategies for living alone
- How to meet others affected by dementia
- Becoming a peer mentor or advocate
- Being supported in the workplace
- Understanding personal expressions and managing distress
Each topic contains frequently asked questions and answers. If you are looking for more information on a certain topic, you will be able to access helpful links and websites within and at the end of each section.