This section is designed to help you find important information about the different emotions you might be experiencing as a result of being diagnosed with dementia, and some strategies to help address these emotions.
- Dealing with feelings about a dementia diagnosis
- Coping with day-to-day emotions and feelings
- Dealing with stress and anxiety
- Managing depression
- Living and transforming with loss and grief
- Dealing with the stigma of dementia
Each topic contains frequently asked questions and answers. If you are looking for more information on a certain topic, you will be able to access helpful links and websites within and at the end of each section.