Saturday, May 24, 2014 12:00 am - Sunday, May 25, 2014 11:59 pm EDT
Seeking a career in finance? Join our weekend workshop with certification at completion!
- Learn the primary and secondary sources of financial data
- Learn how to analyze and project financial data using Bloomberg and Excel
- Learn how financial analysts perform fundamental analysis
- Certificate of completion
- Step-by-step manual prepared by Professor Hany Fahmy
- May 24 (afternoon): Bloomberg preparation session
- May 24 (evening): Data sources
- May 25 (morning): Financial statement modelling
- May 25 (afternoon): Fundamental analysis
To reserve your spot: please visit Mathematics 3 (M3) 2001, Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., from May 8 to May 21, 2014.
- First come, first serve
- Payment of $25 will be due on Saturday May 24
- Please arrive 45 minutes early to pay