Michael Liu has a BSc in Computer Science and a diploma in International Trade from Zhejiang University, a MSc in Computer Science from the University of Windsor, and a PhD in Computer Science from Queen's University. Michael is currently the director of the Information Technology Management and Math/Business Administration Programs.
Prior to joining University of Waterloo, Michael was a lecturer at University of Guelph and worked as a technical manager at Huanan Air Conditioning Ltd.
Michael teaches mainly computer science and commerce courses including
- Computer Science (CS) 330 - Management Information Systems
- CS 432 - Business Systems Analysis
- CS 490 - Information Systems Management
- COMM 431 - Project Management
- COMM 432 - Electronic Business
- Michael Liu, Nidal Nasser, Hossam S. Hassanein, Intelligent spectrum assignment and migration in cognitive radio network, [European Association for Signal and Image Processing] EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, July 2013.