Professor (Canada Research Chair in Philosophy and Cognitive Science)
Areas of Interest
Philosophy and cognitive science
For a complete list, see my publication page.
- Turri, J. (2018). Exceptionalist naturalism: human agency and the causal order. Quarterly journal of experimental psychology, 71(2), 396–410.
- Turri, J. (2017). How “ought” exceeds but implies “can.” Cognition, 168, 267–275.
- Turri, J. (2016). Knowledge and the norm of assertion: an essay in philosophical science. Cambridge: Open Book Publishers.
Selected grants, fellowships, awards
- 2015–22: SSHRC Insight Grant
- 2012–17: Ontario Early Researcher Award
- 2011–15: SSHRC Standard Research Grant
For a complete list, see my teaching page.
- Experimental philosophy
- The self
- Medical epistemology
- Waterloo Cognitive Science Program
- College of the Royal Society of Canada
University of Waterloo