- About Master of Public Health
- Areas of concentration
- Administration | Professors
- Funding | Tuition
- Frequently asked questions
Master of Public Health tuition fees (with incidental fees) for Canadians & Permanent Residents :
- $2609.74 per term for full-time studies
- $1332.93 per term for part-time studies
Master of Public Health tuition fees (with incidental fees) for International students on study permits:
- $6121.74 per term for full-time studies
- $3202.93 per term for part-time studies
Based on Fall 2011 fee schedule. Subject to change by University of Waterloo Senate & Board of Governors.
The above fees include tuition and incidental fees. Please visit the Finance web site - student fees for a full schedule of graduate studies fees.