Mitacs Accelerate Industrial Postdoc
|2 weeks in advance of submitting your application
|New proposals submitted to Mitacs will be reviewed and approvals will be determined per our standard course of business. All award approvals are subject to funding availability.
Research focus areas:
The Mitacs Accelerate Industrial Postdoc provides one, two or three years of funding – valued at $60,000 per year – for a postdoctoral fellow. Postdoctoral fellows partner with a company or eligible not-for-profit organization and build a longer-term research collaboration.
Postdoctoral fellows can complete projects for up to three years of funding and need to be within five years of PhD completion at the start of their project to be eligible for this Mitacs program.
Postdoctoral fellows are not eligible for internships/fellowships at organizations where they have already been a full-time employee. Contact your Business Development representative if you have questions about eligibility.
Companies and organizations gain a competitive advantage by adding a highly-skilled member to their team while postdoctoral fellows apply their expertise to real-world problems and build business-ready skills.
Provides 1, 2 or 3 years of funding – valued at $60,000 per year - for a postdoctoral fellow in any discipline.
Program submission instructions:
1. Review the following information when you begin writing your proposal:
2. Submit Cover Sheet to an Office of Research contact below, with a copy of the draft proposal
3. Get feedback on the proposal from all participants and one of the Mitacs Program contacts below
4. Collect all required signatures: intern(s), professor(s), partner representative and the Office of Research contact below
5. Email your proposal package to your Mitacs Program contact below
Additional Information available on the website
Office of Research contact:
|Mitacs Program contact:
Contact Amanda Green