Waterloo faculty are invited to attend an NSERC Discovery Grant drop-in session to prepare for the upcoming Discovery Grant competition and Notice of Intent stage. Faculty are encouraged to attend one of these sessions and to visit the NSERC SharePoint site to access helpful resources and documents. The drop-in sessions in July are as follows:
- Thursday, July 11 | 2 - 3 p.m. | Engineering 7, Room 7411
- Monday, July 15 | 1 - 2 p.m. | Mathematics and Computer Building, Room 5248
- Tuesday, July 16 | 1 - 2 p.m. | Student Teaching Complex, Room 2002
- Wednesday, July 17 | 2 - 3 p.m. | Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology (PAS), Room 2438
- Monday, July 22 | 10 - 11 a.m. | Engineering 7, Room 7411
- Monday, July 29 | 2 - 3 p.m. | Student Teaching Complex, Room 2002
More drop-in sessions will be offered in August and September for faculty that submit their Notice of Intent by August 1. For more information, please contact the Office of Research.