Why become a member?
- The University of Waterloo Staff Association (UWSA) has been the voice of staff since 1975.
- The UWSA has experience working for and with Waterloo staff.
- The UWSA works with Waterloo's Senior Administration on policies that govern staff employment, benefits, compensation, and other organizational issues.
- If a staff member is experiencing difficulties or challenges on campus, the UWSA has qualified and experienced staff that can help improve the situation.
- There are corporate partner and local business discounts for UWSA members.
How to become a member
We encourage you to join with your fellow Waterloo staff who are members of your association: University of Waterloo Staff Association.
It's simple! Complete the Membership application (PDF)and return the form to the UWSA Administrative Assistant: Catherine Bolger, Davis Centre, Room 3603.