Professor Chenouri's research interests include:
- Data depth,
- Multivariate nonparametric and robust methods for complete, censored and incomplete data,
- Multivariate quality control,
- Geometry of high-dimensional data,
- Dimensionality reduction,
- Classification and regression with missing data,
- Inference on random graph processes,
- Social and epidemic networks,
- Statistical analysis of spike train data,
- Computational statistics,
- Environmental and water quality research, and
- Transportation research.
- Chenouri, S., Kobelevskiy, P. and Small, C.G. (2015). Spanifold: Spanning tree flattening onto lower dimension. Stat, 4, 15--31.
- Chenouri, S., Liang, J. and Small, C.G. (2015). Robust dimension reduction. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Computational Statistics. 7, 63–69.
- Ramezan, R., Marriott, P.K. and Chenouri, S. (2014). Multiscale analysis of neural spike trains. Statistics in Medicine. 33, 238--256.
- Chenouri, S. and Small, C. G. (2012). A Multivariate Nonparametric Multi-Sample Test based on Data Depth. Electronic Journal of Statistics, 6, 760-782.
- Hosseinkashi, Y. Chenouri, S., Small, C. G., and Deardon, R. (2012). A Stochastic Graph Process for Epidemic Modelling. Canadian Journal of Statistics, 40, 55-67.
- Chenouri, S. and Small, C. G. and Farrar, T. J. (2011). Data Depth-Based Nonparamertic Scale Tests. Canadian Journal of Statistics, 39, 356-369.
- Chenouri, S. and Mulaya Variath, A. (2011). A Comparative Study of Phase II Robust Control Charts for Individual Observations. Quality and Reliability Engineering International, 27, 857-865.
- Behseta, S. and Chenouri, S. (2011). Comparison of Two Population of Curves with an Application in Neuronal Data Analysis. Statistics in Medicine, 30, 1441-1454.
- Mojirsheibani, M. and Chenouri, S. (2011). Classification When the Covariance Vectors have Unequal Dimensions. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 141, 1944-1957.
- Bagheri, M. Saccomanno, F. Chenouri, S. and Fu, L. (2011). Reducing the Threat of Derailments Involving Dangerous Goods Through Effective Placement Along the Train Consist". Accident Analysis and Prevention, 43, 613-620.
- Akram, S. B., Frank, J. S. and Chenouri, S. (2010). Turning Behavior in Healthy Older Adults: Is There a Preference for Step Versus Spin Turns? Gait & Posture, 31 23-26.
- Chenouri, S., Mojirsheibani, M. and Montazeri, Z. (2009). Empirical Measures for Incomplete Data with Applications. Electronic Journal of Statistics, 3, 1021-1038.
- Chenouri, S., Mulaya Variath, A. and Steiner, S. (2009). A Robust Multivariate Control Chart for Individual Observations. Journal of Quality Technology, 41, 259-271.
University of Waterloo