Witer Learning Resource Centre services
The Witer Learning Resource Centre (WLRC) provides the following services to uWaterloo School of Optometry and Vision Science alumni (OD) and Canadian Association of Optometrists (CAO) members.
These services are generously sponsored by the Canadian Association of Optometrists (CAO) and the School of Optometry & Vision Science.
Electronic resources available to Alumni and CAO members through the WLRC
- eCPS (formerly RxTx) including mobile app
- Wills Eye Manual
- Manual of Ocular Diagnosis & Therapy
- Optometry & Vision Science (eJournal)
Free Resources through Open Access
In addition to our resources, the Association of Vision Science Libraries provides a current list of:
Continuing Education (CE) credit sources
The following resources are approved by the Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (COPE).
- Optocase - developed by ophthalmologists and optometrists from Canada, and Australia, this site provides image of condition, etiology, histology and presentation. NOTE: try out one of the free CE case modules to see the management, epidemiology, recent literature components of a case
We strive to provide 2-3 day turnaround assistance but requests may take up to a week.
If you do not wish to submit an online form, other forms of contact include:
- Email us for access: (email@example.com)
- Phone (519) 888-4005 to schedule an in-person consultation