Printing in our computer lab, or from your personal computer, is available through uwaterloo.ca/uprint. From the uPrint web page you can:
- Check your Watcard balance
- Find printing rates and the locations of available printers
- See what you have printed
- Release print jobs
Printing from a computer in the WLRC lab
- Click on the Print option for your file, and select the Opt2101-1 printer
- Login to uwaterloo.ca/uPrint using your WatIAM credentials
- Go to Jobs Pending Release on the left side
- Click [Print] under Action
- Collect your print job from the printer/photocopier
Printing from your laptop
- Log in to uwaterloo.ca/uPrint using your WatIAM credentials.
- Select "Web Print" on the left sidebar menu of the web page.
- Click on "Submit a Job" on the right side:
You will see a list of all available printers on campus. The WLRC's printers are on page 2, so the quickest way to find them is to use the "Quick Find" search box for "opt", and the two results that you see are located in the WLRC. The printers names are:
- mediaprint2\rs-public-opt 2101-1
- mediaprint2\rs-public-opt2101 PS
Once you have selected a printer, click on "Print Options and Account Selection" icon.
You will then be prompted to select the number of copies you need, and then to upload your documents.
Once you have completed the upload, go to "Jobs Pending Release" on the left sidebar of the uPrint home page to print your documents.