Undergraduate student email is hosted on Office 365.
Go to Office 365
- Enter your email address as yourUWuserid@edu.uwaterloo.ca
- Enter your WatIAM password
- Click Sign in
Staff, Faculty and Graduate students
Most university employees and grad students have email on the Connect server. To access your email from anywhere around the world, including on campus, you can use a web browser such as Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.
- Go to Connect (Outlook Web Access)
- Enter your WatIAM/Nexus userid
- Enter your WatIAM/Nexus password
A small number of UW employees, grad students, and service accounts have email inboxes on the Mailservices server. Until these mailboxes are migrated to a better-supported location, the web-based mail client on Mailservices can be used to send and receive messages.