Computing questions? Connect with the Arts Computing Office Help Desk on our live chat! Available Monday to Friday, 9:30AM - 4:30PM, with some exceptions.
What is happening?
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2017 will be removed from all IST managed computers in Academic Support departments.
When is this happening?
Monday, June 6th, at 8:00 a.m.
Why is this happening?
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2017 core technical support is scheduled to end on June 6, 2022.
- End-of-life means Adobe will no longer be providing any product or security updates for this version of Acrobat Pro.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro is one of the highest risk software applications due to the security vulnerabilities associated with it.
What do you need to do?
If you still need the functionality of this software, you can:
- Purchase an Adobe subscription for the software.
- Use a alternative software to accomplish many of the same tasks. Alternatives are available for both Mac and Windows computers.
Questions or concerns?
Please contact the IST Service Desk at email@example.com, or extension 44357.