Step 2: Upload your documents using Quest
After you have completed Step 1 of the application process and the OUAC application fee has been processed, within two to three business days you will receive an email from us with instructions for uploading your supporting documents. Think you missed something? Go back to the application process.
The email will include your 8-digit Waterloo ID number. This is the ID number you will use for all Waterloo processes and inquiries.
- Do not use your OUAC user name or number.
- Use your 8-digit Waterloo ID number to activate your student account through our WatIAM identity management system.
- You will receive your WatIAM user ID and password during this process.
- This information is specific to Waterloo.
- Log in to Quest using your WatIAM user ID and password.
- When you're logged into Quest, you'll see a list of the documents you need to upload and complete based on your program. Please check the program page for deadlines related to application materials. You can upload your documents in Quest using a desktop computer or mobile device.
- Visit the Quest Graduate applicants page for links to some helpful step-by-step instructions.
Once you have uploaded all of your required documents, and your referees have completed their reference forms, your application is complete and ready for review.
Need help? Contact our application support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to provide your 8-digit Waterloo ID number.
Forgot your password? Go to the WatIAM login page for help.
Scanning and Uploading Instructions
- Our accepted file formats are: .pdf, .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .tif
- File names cannot include brackets ( ) or quotations ' ', and should be kept short.
- Log in to Quest and follow the navigation Student Centre > Admissions > Documents.
- Use the 'file' link on the Documents page to browse for your file.
- If you upload an incorrect document (ex. a test score instead of a transcript), send an email to our application support team at email@example.com.
Supplementary information form
|English language proficiency (ELP)||
|GRE and GMAT||