Department of Fine Arts
Tel 519 888-4567 x36923
The Department of Fine Arts is situated in East Campus Hall (ECH) just off Phillip Street, between University Ave. West and Columbia Street. Fine Arts is accessed through the red doors.
Please note: there is no vehicle access to ECH from the main campus Ring Road, access is via Phillip Street. Parking Lot B adjacent to Fine Arts and Engineering 6 has spaces reserved for visitor parking ($5.00 ticket, pay and display machine). See the campus map showing the location of the ECH building.
The University of Waterloo Art Gallery (UWAG) is located in ECH 1239. Look for the red doors on the south side that say UWAG.
The University of Waterloo acknowledges that much of our work takes place on the traditional territory of the Neutral, Anishinaabeg and Haudenosaunee peoples. Our main campus is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land granted to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River. Our active work toward reconciliation takes place across our campuses through research, learning, teaching, and community building, and is centralized within our Office of Indigenous Relations.