What is fee payment (registration)?
- When you pay the entire balance owing posted to your student account (Quest - Finances) you attain the registration status of "Fees Arranged".
- Failure to become fees arranged by the end of the third week of classes will result in automatic drop of all class selections.
- Failure to make your fee arrangements by the deadline will result in automatic discontinuation causing the loss of your status as a student. Reinstatement into the program can only be established by re-application and re-admission to a future academic term.
How do I pay fees?
- Graduate tuition fee schedules (Finance website) are published by Finance (Student Accounts) each academic term. The posting and collection of fees is the responsibility of Finance (Student Financial Services.
- Tuition and incidental fees are posted in your Quest at least five weeks before the start of an academic term. To avoid a late fee penalty, make sure you make your full fee arrangement by the published due dates (Finance website).
To view your current tuition account balance, complete the following steps:
- login to Quest (Quest website)
- select Finances
- select Account inquiry
- select the term (i.e. winter, spring, fall)
What if I have more questions?
Visit the Finance (Student Financial Services) website for more information on your student account, including: