We want to hear from you. Please send us your feedback!
Hear briefly from the Office of Academic Integrity about why you need to reference your sources. Then learn how to manage your references, create bibliographies, and format your papers in a variety of citation styles from a liaison librarian using RefWorks, a web-based citation software freely available to all UWaterloo students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- know when to reference and why
- create a RefWorks account
- import references
- navigate RefWorks and edit your citations
- create and format bibliographies in a variety of citation styles
- insert and format in-text citations
- be able to access your account and citations from anywhere
- know where to find more information about research and academic integrity.
Co-sponsored by the Library and the Office of Academic Integrity.
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1