Hear briefly from the Office of Academic Integrity about why you need to reference your sources. Then learn how to manage your references, create bibliographies, and format your papers in a variety of citation styles from a liaison librarian using RefWorks, a web-based citation software freely available to all UWaterloo students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
- know when to reference and why
- create a RefWorks account
- import references
- navigate RefWorks and edit your citations
- create and format bibliographies in a variety of citation styles
- insert and format in-text citations
- be able to access your account and citations from anywhere
- know where to find more information about research and academic integrity.
Co-sponsored by the Library and the Office of Academic Integrity.