Rather than manually typing item information into a reserve request form, why not have Primo do it for you?
- When viewing a record in Primo, click the Details tab.
- Then click the Actions drop-down menu to see new menu options for Reserves that have been added.
(Download larger image of Details tab.)
- Reserve request options will appear for book, e-book, article (including newspaper articles and dissertations), audio and video, depending on the resource type you are viewing.
- Click on the Reserves option you want.
- You will be prompted to log in to Course reserves to select the course(s) you want to add the item to.
- Click submit and that’s it!
For more information, contact:
519-888-4567, ext. 33648 or email@example.com