Would you like to make your publications Open Access? The Library has launched a new service to assist you to determine your copyrights and to deposit your publications into UWSpace, Waterloo’s institutional repository.
The review will include publications that have been:
- Generated during your affiliation with the University of Waterloo.
- Published in the last 5 years.
- Born digital or digitized.
To participate fill out the form and provide us with:
Your preferred publication or list of publications. Examples: CV, a link to your Google Scholar profile.
Your commitment to provide the Library with the publisher's required article version for deposit (typically a post-print) on your behalf or your commitment to make the deposit yourself.
Eligibility for Students:
- Theses and assigned research projects will not be accepted or reviewed through this service. Please use the Deposit your Electronic Thesis guide instead.
- Scholarly works that are not part of a graduating requirement, or an assigned project, are eligible and encouraged.
Contact us if you have questions about our service or if you are interested in depositing non-published research outputs into UWSpace.