- PLAN 100 – The Evolution of Planning
- PLAN 102 – Professional Communication in Environmental Studies
- PLAN 104 – Perspectives on Planning
- PLAN 105 – Introduction to Planning Analysis
- ENVS 195 – Introduction to Environmental Studies
- PLAN 103 – Planning, Administration, and Finance
- PLAN 110 – Visual Approaches to Design and Communication
- ENVS 178 – Introduction to Environmental Research Methods
Students may choose up to two electives during their winter term. Students will be automatically enrolled in core courses.
Choosing elective courses
Since the first year of university can be quite an adjustment, we recommend selecting elective courses that interest you and that you can have some fun with.
For advice on selecting your elective courses, contact your Undergraduate Advisor.