This form helps us to understand the details of the course component that you have, or will be, missing.
You may complete this form if:
- You are registered with AccessAbility Services;
- You have missed, or will be missing, a graded component of your course (e.g., you missed an assignment deadline or you are unable to participate in class and participation is graded); and
- The reason for missing the component is disability-related.
If you are seeking support for a graduate milestone, your work-integrated learning component, or if you do not meet this criteria, please contact the office directly to make an appointment.
- Submit one form per course (even if you have multiple requests). If you have any additional documentation to support this request, upload it with your form (e.g., a Verification of Illness Form).
- Once the form is submitted, you will be invited to meet with an Accommodation Consultant to review and facilitate your request, and to explore what additional accommodations or supports you may need moving forward. The meeting with the Accommodation Consultant can be in-person, over the phone, or by Skype.
- Should you need immediate support with planning or preparing for an upcoming assignment before your scheduled appointment with an Accommodation Consultant, qualified staff will be able to assist you in our Student Support Drop In Centre Monday - Friday 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- If you are unable to complete the missed course component before receiving approval of your eligibility for the accommodation, please prioritize your health and wellness. You may wish to obtain a Verification of Illness Form for the day that your course component is due.
If you have any questions, please connect directly with our office.