This form helps us to understand the details of the course component that you have, or will be, missing.
You may complete this form if:
- You are registered with AccessAbility Services;
- You have missed, or will be missing, a graded component of your course (e.g., you missed an assignment deadline or you are unable to participate in class and participation is graded); and
- The reason for missing the component is disability-related.
If you are seeking support for a graduate milestone, your work-integrated learning component, or if you do not meet this criteria, please contact the office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a phone appointment.
- Submit one form per course (even if you have multiple requests). If you have any additional documentation to support this request, upload it with your form (e.g., a Verification of Illness Form).
- Once the form is submitted, an Accommodation Consultant will review and facilitate your request, as well as explore what additional accommodations or supports you may need moving forward.
- Should you need immediate support with planning or preparing for an upcoming assignment, please register for, and utilize the tools and resources available, on our LEARN course. For assistance with self-registering, please watch this video. There, you can also use the discussion board to connect with qualified staff who can assist with your urgent needs. There, you can also use the discussion board to connect with qualified staff who can assist with your urgent needs.
- If you are unable to complete the missed course component before receiving approval of your eligibility for the accommodation, please prioritize your health and wellness.
If you have any questions, please connect directly with our office via email: email@example.com.