Our online accommodation system will be unavailable on Thursday, May 6, 2021 starting at 3:30 p.m. for approximately 30 minutes for a required update. During this time, you will not have access to your account nor be able to submit an application. Questions/Concerns can be emailed to: access@uwaterloo.ca

Requesting and managing your accommodations

Instructional videos on nagivating our online system 

Requesting term accommodations


Requesting course notes


Scheduling tests and examinations


Requesting alternative formats


Uploading additional documentation