Graduate Studies calendar information
For information about our program, visit the Public Issues Anthropology MA program section of the Calendar. The site includes a full list of our course descriptions. The Graduate Schedule of Classes lists our course offerings for the term.
Program procedures and guidelines
This information is provided as guidance for students progressing toward the MA in Public Issues Anthropology (ANTH). Following the guidelines will help to ensure successful and timely degree completion.
- Consult the Graduate Handbook regularly.
- Regulations for uWaterloo Master's Theses can be found on the Graduate Studies Office (GSPA) website.
- After the thesis has been successfully defended, the student must submit an Intent to Graduate form to the Department.
- When the thesis has been accepted, and all other requirements for the degree have been met, students submit an electronic thesis to UWSpace. Once the submission has been approved, students will receive an approval email from the GSO.
Graduate student progress report forms
- MA student progress form (PDF) - to be filled out by the student
- MA supervisor evaluation form (PDF) - to be filled out by the supervisor
Students may download the fillable PDF form; fill it out online, print it, and then obtain the required signatures.
Graduate teaching assistant agreement form
TA contract (PDF) - to be filled out by the instructor and TA
The instructor(s) of the assigned course(s) will complete this fillable PDF form in consultation with the student teaching assistant. They should then print it and obtain the required signatures.