Phone: 519-888-4567 x48801
Location: E7 2408
Roopa Reddy, B. Ed, BBA, BMath, MSc, is a Lecturer at the Conrad School of Entrepreneurship and Business. She is a former Lecturer at the Lazaridis School of Business and Economics, and founder of edumodels.ca, where she explores relevant models of education. Roopa received her MSc from the London School of Economics, with a research focus on schooling and child labour in the Indian context. She teaches BET 100 - Essentials of Entrepreneurial Behaviour and BET 420 - Entrepreneurship for Social Impact.
- B. Ed, University of Toronto, 2011.
- MSc Development Studies, London School of Economics, 2009.
- BMath, University of Waterloo, 2006.
- BBA Honours, Wilfrid Laurier University, 2006.
- Lecturer, Conrad School of Entrepreneurship and Business, June 2017 to present.
- Professor, George Brown College, School of Work and College Preparation, September 2014 – December 2015.
- Lecturer, Policy Area, Wilfrid Laurier University, September 2011 – August 2015.
- Founder, Researcher, edumodels.ca, March 2014 – present.
- Researcher, Enseña Por Colombia, Bogotá, April – May 2011.
- Methodology Lead, Raising the Village, Toronto/Kampala, 2010 – 2015.
- Analyst, Consultant, Accenture, Toronto, April 2007 – September 2010 (includes one year educational leave).
- Program Evaluator, Paraspara Trust, Bangalore, October 2009 – January 2010.
Reddy, R. “Around the World in 18 Schools: Lessons from Innovative Models”, AERO Conference, Portland, 2016.
Reddy, R. and Rose, D. “Shad – What’s next for this JUNO Award-winning artist?” in New Venture Creation, 2nd Canadian Edition, 2014. By Spinelli, Ensign, and Adams.
Reddy, R. and Rose, D. “Casa Cuadrau: Yoga and Nature in the Spanish Pyrenees”, ASAC Conference, Ontario, 2014.