We acknowledge that we live and work on the traditional territory of the Neutral, Anishinaabeg and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.
To stay at the forefront of the global economy it is essential to develop and sustain businesses that are relevant and viable. Researchers associated with the Conrad School of Entrepreneurship and Business are devoted to forward-thinking work on innovation, entrepreneurship and commercialization.
In the past five years, faculty have received more than $3 million in research funding from government agencies and industry collaborations.
Research focuses on:
- The entrepreneurial university
- High technology clusters
- Evaluation, financing, and valuation of technology and new ventures
- Innovation, productivity and performance
- Internationalization of technology-based ventures
- Inter-organizational relations
- Negotiation and organizational behaviour
- Services marketing