KIX (n): Knowledge Integration eXhibition; a convergence of disciplines, teaching methods and creative minds in an object-centric exhibition on topics related to the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
The students in the Knowledge Integration program invite you to experience the culmination of our third-year design project: The Museum Course. Working in teams to produce these exhibits has been a rewarding and unique experience.
In building our exhibits, we have moved beyond the traditional projects and assignments typical of an undergraduate experience. The creation process allowed us to be self-directed and enabled us to incorporate skills from many different disciplines. The result is an exhibition that showcases our knowledge of museums and their design methods, as well as our teamwork and dedication to something that is a little out-of-the-box.
Visit our exhibits and learn about:
- Following the Money: Addiction, advertisements, and algorithms. How is social media using you
- Activism in Abstract: The power in a paint stroke
- Change Your Mind: Change your mind about changing your mind
- What’s So Funny? Experience wellness through humour
- Keep your Marbles: Maintain your brain
Monday & Tuesday, March 13 & 14, Thursday & Friday, March 16 & 17: 11am-6pm
Wednesday, March 15: 11am-5pm
Saturday, March 18: 10am-4pm