Thinking of changing your major to procrastination? Don’t!
Join us for UWaterloo’s second annual event: Long Night Against Procrastination on Monday, November 9 from 6 pm to 11 pm in the Student Life Centre.
Get started on your writing, with experts on hand to help you with your time-management, research, and writing questions. Get tips and strategies for managing stress, and academic and extra-curricular workload.
This event includes six optional workshops:
- 6:15-6:45 pm – Time Management (Student Success Office)
- 6:45-7:15 pm – Meditation Activity (Counselling Services)
- 7:15-7:45 pm – Starting to Research (Library)
- 8:15-8:45 pm – Power Yoga (Athletics and Recreation)
- 9:15-9:45 pm – Writing from Start to Finish (Writing Centre)
- 10:15-10:45 pm – Relax Yoga (Athletics and Recreation)
Prizes, coffee, and snacks will be available for participants throughout the evening. As well, a furry visitor from MATES will come to mingle with you between 7:30 and 9:30 pm. This event is brought to you by the Writing Centre, the Library, Federation of Students, Athletics and Recreation, Academic Integrity, Counselling and Health Services, Housing and Residence, and Student Success Office.
First 100 participants win a wellness package! Visit the Writing Centre’s events page to register.
For more information, contact:
Jirina K. Poch