Help us design a more functional and useful website that meets your research and service needs! You could win one of four gift cards for Retail Services.
Usability test June 23 - July 6
- The online test should take 5 - 10 minutes to complete.
- This test is task-based and involves screenshot clicking. Your visual responses will help us improve the effectiveness of our website.
Go to the online test for your user group now:
- Undergraduate students
- Graduate students
- Faculty (including lecturers, researchers, or visiting scholars)
- Other users
- The feedback you provide online will be kept completely confidential.
- Although you will be required to provide a valid uwaterloo.ca email address to be eligible for the prize draw, this information is collected separately and will not be linked to your feedback.
- Four $50 cards for Retail Services.
- The draw for the prizes will take place in the first week after the end of the test.
Who is eligible?
The following members of the University of Waterloo community are eligible to complete the online test:
- Faculty (including lecturers, post-doctorates, and visiting scholars)
- Library staff members are not eligible for the prize.
- If you have accessibility concerns with the online components, you can contact Helena Calogeridis to arrange for support in completing the test.
For more information
- For more information contact Pascal Calarco, Associate University Librarian, Research & Digital Discovery Services.