Help us make our new website easier for you to use by taking our 10-minute online test. The test is task-based and focuses on click-preference and site navigation. Your responses will help us to organize the content on our website.
To thank you for your participation, you will be eligible to win an iPad mini.
Do the test - February 17 to February 28
Choose your primary relationship to the University of Waterloo so you will be directed to the appropriate test. You will need to enter a valid uwaterloo.ca email address.
- Go to the test for undergraduate students
- Go to the test for graduate students
- Go to the test for faculty (including lecturers, post-doctorates, and visiting scholars)
- Go to the test for others (including alumni, staff, and retirees)
- The feedback you provide online will be kept completely confidential.
- Although you will be required to provide a valid uwaterloo.ca email address to be eligible for the iPad mini draw, this information is collected separately and will not be linked to your feedback.
- 16GB iPad mini with Wi-Fi.
- The draw for the prize will take place in the first week of March.
Who is eligible?
- Members of the University of Waterloo community are eligible to complete the online test.
- Library staff members are not eligible to win the prize.
- If you have accessibility concerns with the online components, you can contact either Helena Calogeridis or Janet Wason to arrange for support in completing the test.
For more information
- For more information contact Pascal Calarco, Associate University Librarian, Research & Digital Discovery Services.