Know where to go
The Undergraduate Program Page is designed to help students navigate the on-campus resources that are available
The Undergraduate Calendar provides official information about courses, programs, related policies and regulations for students.
Please use the Undergraduate Calendar for information on:
- Planning Honours Co-op requirements
- Academic plan requirements
- Course descriptions & course weights
- Taking courses at other universities
- University policies, guidelines and academic regulations
The Undergraduate Schedule of classes lists the courses that are offered during each term, including class capacity, number of enrolled students, class location, class time and instructor.
This section includes information on changing your major, declaring a minor or a specialization and dropping / adding courses.
The section covers information on the four specializations offered by the School of Planning.
Student Awards & Financial Aid provides financial support, including:
- Out-of-province student aid
- Undergraduate awards and scholarships
- Work-Study programs
- Forms for all Student Awards & Financial Aid programs
Find out about the different careers planners take on after graduation!