Current call for abstracts
The Political Science Graduate Student Association is proud to announce our theme for our annual Graduate Student Journal: Inquiry & Insight. This year’s theme is Reopening the World: Political Science After COVID-19. The theme is open to any domain within Political Science, from national politics, international political economy, gender perspectives, and more.
- Abstracts should be no longer than 250 words
- Final papers have a maximum of 20 pages, single-spaced
- All citations should be in Chicago Style (17th edition)
- Please send your submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract due date: January 15, 2022
- Deadline for final paper submissions for conference presentations: February 18, 2022
- Deadline for final paper submissions for journal inclusion: March 18, 2022
- Conference date: March 11, 2022
Inquiry & Insight is a peer reviewed and student run journal that addresses contemporary issues within the field of political science. We are excited to give graduate and undergraduate students the opportunity to publish their work in our academic journal. In order to give voice to new and diverse ideas, we have broadened our focus internationally and have invited students from across Canada, the United States, Europe and Asia to submit their work.
The aim of this publication is to further theoretical, empirical and normative understandings of political science by addressing a broad range of issues. We encourage submissions in the areas of International Relations, Peace and Conflict Studies, Political Theory, Canadian Politics, Public Policy, Political Economy, International Development and Environmental Politics. To maintain academic integrity, papers will be selected based on originality, conceptualization, operationalization, and methodology.
2009 Edition: Inquiry & Insight
2015 Edition: Inquiry & Insight (PDF)
Inquiry & Insight
C/O Department of Political Science
University of Waterloo
Hagey Hall, Room 314
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L 3G1