The new Research Ethics System, powered by Kuali, is a web-based platform that supports the development, review, and clearance of research ethics applications and:
- decreases the administrative burden for applications by using electronic signatures and forms,
- accelerates the application process by providing an application that automatically presents relevant questions,
- fosters collaboration among users in the system by allowing joint application development,
- reduces manual processes through automated workflows and notifications, and
- acts as the single solution for all human and animal ethics applications.
What do you need to know?
- All active applications from the old system have been imported into the new system.
- Questions about submitting an application or using the system?