We invite University of Waterloo retirees to consider full membership in the University of Waterloo Retirees Association (UWRA). You can pay or renew your membership two ways.
To become a member or renew membership future/present members can to pay their membership fees to the University of Waterloo Retirees Association via Interac e-transfer. Moreover, I have completed the registration process that enables Autodeposit of the e-transfer into the Association's account at TD Canada Trust.
To pay your membership fees (either annual or for life) via e-transfer, please direct your e-transfer of - $15.00 for a yearly membership or $130.00 for a lifetime membership - to the following email address:
Because of the Autodeposit registration, you should not need to choose a security question (and answer) to accompany/secure your e-transfer. Could I ask you to please insert your full name, date of retirement (DD/MM/YYYY), email, phone number and mailing address in the (optional) message field that accompanies the e-transfer? If you wish you can also send me - Jim Marshall firstname.lastname@example.org an email with your contact information.
Or fill out the membership application and renewal form and mail your cheque payable to UWRA to:
Jim Marshall, Membership Coordinator
Apt. 709-125 Lincoln Road
Waterloo, ON N2J 2N9
In addition to receiving the WATtimes, membership in the UWRA offers many other benefits and opportunities including the following:
- a way to keep in touch with the university and with former colleagues
- opportunities to make new friends and acquaintances
- a voice in ongoing discussions about pension and health benefits through our seat on the University Pensions and Benefits committee and the opportunity to make your views known through our representative
- information about the Keystone Campaign and about retiree-funded bursaries and scholarships to University of Waterloo students
- a variety of social activities throughout the year such as a fall reception and spring and fall luncheons that include talks by individuals with expertise in specific interest areas
- the membership rate for coach tours, two in each of the spring and fall, including visits to wineries, theatre, museums, boat trips, tours of historical interest, and many others
We encourage you to take full advantage of all the Association has to offer by becoming a member ($15 annually or $130 for a life membership). To do so, please contact Jim Marshall, Membership & Records Coordinator.
Jim Marshall Membership Coordinator