June is Bike Month at the University of Waterloo! With the warm weather finally here, join us for fun challenges and events happening throughout the month!
In partnership with TravelWise, the Sustainability Office will be hosting challenges and events, as well as providing resources for you to start biking!
Bike Month Challenge (June 1-30)
- Log a bike trip on gotravelwise.ca for a chance to win 1 of 7 amazing prizes!
- For full contest details and terms of reference, please visit Sustainable Waterloo Region's web page.
Bike Repair Lunch & Learn (June 5)
- Join King Street Cycles from 12-1pm in EV3-3412
- Learn how to do basic bike repairs from bike expert!
Bike Lunch (June 20)
- Stop by the Peter Russell Rock Garden (between MC & QNC) between 11am-2pm for Bike Lunch! There will be free lunch snacks (first-come, first-served), bike tune-ups, prizes/giveaways, local vendors and a photobooth!
- Check out our event page for more info!
Bike Challenge Leaderboard
Here are the leaders in our month-long bike challenge - check back for updates throughout the month!
(As of June 21, 2019)
|Rank||Name||Number of Trips|
Don't forget to follow us on social media to stay updated on resources and tools for biking! #BikeWR