Join the Sustainability Office from March 24 to April 22 for Earth Month 2018. All month our office will be hosting challenges, contests and public events! Come celebrate Earth Month with us and join the discussion on how to lead a more sustainable lifestyle.
- Earth Hour: Join the Earth Hour Festival 2018 to take part in activities, challenges, trivia and more.
- Photo contest: Post a photo to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram using the hashtag #sustainableuwaterloo to be entered in a draw for a chance to win:
- $100 gift card to Mountain Equipment Co-op
- $50 Earth Month prize pack
- $20 WatCard top-up
- Green Office Challenge: From April 9 to April 13, we are encouraging our Green Office departments to take part in daily challenges related to sustainable transportation, energy use and waste reduction.
- Sustainability tips: From March 26 to April 20 we will be sharing a daily sustainability tip on one of our social media accounts. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to make sure you don't miss any!
*Please note that registration is required for the 20 Minute Makeover.
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1