Did you know…
…there’s a WCMS 3 Advent calendar! Check it out each day in December to learn about new features and functionality!
What’s happening with the WCMS?
Site builds, migrations, launches and training sites for December 2021 and January 2022
The last day to launch a site, request a new site or a site migration, or to request a training site will be Friday, December 17, 2021.
Site launches, builds, migrations and training site requests will be accepted beginning Monday, January 10, 2022.
WCMS 3 Fundamentals course and Migration Remediation Workshop requirements
Beginning Monday, January 10, 2022, completion of the WCMS 3 Fundamentals course will be mandatory for all users requesting a new WCMS 3 site, a manual migration to WCMS 3, or a partial migration to WCMS 3.
Completion of the Migration Remediation Workshop will also be required for users requesting a partial migration with remediation completed by their departmental team.
WCMS 3 site launches
22 more sites have launched in the new WCMS 3! Continue to check out the growing list on our Web Resources sites and templates page to see some of the new features and design offered in WCMS 3!
- Advances in Predictive Analytics
- Atlas of Suburbanisms
- Biostatistics Training Initiative
- Business and Industrial Statistics Research Group
- Canadian Raw Materials Database
- Celebrating 50 Years Statistics and Actuarial Science
- Environmental Stewardship
- Generationed City
- Integrated Waste Management Model for Municipalities
- IT Review
- Labo de leadership en patrimoine
- Legacy Leadership Lab
- Professional Practice Centre in Health Systems
- Relationship Research Lab
- School of Public Health Sciences Graduate Students’ Association
- Shad Waterloo
- Social Acceptance of Energy Storage Systems
- Southern Ontario Behavioural Decision Research (SOBDR) Conference
- Stream Daylighting
- University Committee on Information Systems & Technology
- Urban Realities Laboratory
Drop-in lab closure
The Drop-in lab will be closed the week of January 3, 2022, reopening on Tuesday, January 11.
Have a question, or need some help with your website? A virtual Drop-in lab will be open every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon from 1-4 p.m. to provide WCMS content maintainers one-on-one website and training support. Please reach out to Charlotte Armstrong, via email or Microsoft Teams, to schedule an appointment.
Who’s new to the WCMS…
1 more site has launched in the Waterloo Content Management System (WCMS) since our last update.
- Pharmacy Student Success Fund (Single page)
New on Web Resources
Current development sprint:
Previous development sprints:
From the blog: