For University announcements and updates related to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Information website.
What’s happening with the WCMS?
WCMS 3.0 update
Check out the updated project timeline to follow all of the WCMS 3 updates!
WCMS 3.0 alpha 2 testing complete; alpha 3 testing about to begin
Alpha 2 testing has completed, and alpha 3 testing will commence February 22. This testing will provide a structured approach to testing WCMS 3.0. features/functionality, helping to identify bugs/issues/unexpected behaviours that cannot be caught through automated testing processes. The primary objectives of alpha testing include:
- Evaluating product quality at given points in time
- Ensuring beta readiness
- A focus on finding bugs
- Answering the question, “Does the product work?”
WCMS course offerings
We are back - virtually!
Have a question, or need some help with your website? A virtual Drop-in lab will be open every Thursday afternoon from 1-4 p.m. to provide WCMS content maintainers one-on-one website and training support.
Who’s new to the WCMS…
14 more sites have launched in the Waterloo Content Management System (WCMS) since our last update.
- Applied Virus and Complex Biologics Bioprocessing Research Lab
- Build the Future Together (Single page)
- Canadian Applied and Industrial Math Society 2021 (Conference)
- Computational Metastasis Lab
- Environmental Fluid Mechanics Research Group
- Faculty of Mathematics Grad Visit Day (Single page)
- Functional Nanomaterials for Sustainability and Health
- Human Optimization Modelling Lab
- Human Rights Equity and Inclusion Departmental Review
- Media Inquiries
- Real-World Impact Together (Single page)
- Teaching and Learning Spaces
- World Association for Co-operative Education Conference 2021 (Conference)
New on Web Resources
Current development sprint:
Previous development sprints:
From the blog: