Welcome to the Fall 2023 term! We will be offering Same Day appointments on Wednesdays and Thursdays again this term.
About Same Day Appointments
- Same Day appointments are a one-time 1.5 hour counselling connection.
- These appointments can be a good option for students who may not want or require ongoing counselling.
- Appointments can be in person, virtual, or over the phone.
- Appointment times are offered starting at 10am through to 5:30pm.
- If ongoing therapy is required, a referral will be made to the brief therapy program.
- We do not provide documentation for petitions, appeals, financial letters, etc. in these appointments.
- Verification of Illness forms (VIFs) may be provided in some circumstances but are not guaranteed.
- Same Day appointments are not crisis appointments. If you are concerned that you may harm yourself or others, please call Here247 @ 1-844-437-3247.
- If there is an emergency, please call 9-1-1.
Requesting an Appointment
You can request a Same Day appointment each Wednesday or Thursday morning between 8:00am and 11:30am by submitting our Online Same Day Request form below. Once your form has been received, our intake department will contact you by telephone from 8:45am onwards. Students are supported on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please ensure that you are available to receive a call from us—we try to call twice and then move on to the next appointment request.
Please note that if you see a warning on this page that says “You may not submit another entry at this time”, then we have reached the number of sessions we can offer this Wednesday or Thursday and you’ll need to try again next week.